Monday, March 9, 2020

The Week That Was

I am watching a new TV series (well new to me anyways LOL)


I didn't watch it the first time around as I thought it would the usual BS but this is brilliant. I am about halfway through season 6 and will be sorry when it ends.




I have picked up this UFO again and need to take another progress pic as I have just finished page 2 and moved onto page 3. I didn't get any done on it on the weekend as I just couldn't be bothered, it was a super busy week at work so took the weekend to recharge my batteries.
Glendon Place Witches Wheel

Well what else happened last week...………


  • I had a minor disagreement with a work colleague who has major time management issues. When I say " I am leaving the office at 3pm on Friday" this doesn't mean I am sitting around waiting for you to finish something at 3.15pm! 
  • It is the tail end of summer but temps have still been in the mid 30's celcius and the humidity has been wonderful for my plants.
  • We had some pavers collapse and guess who was walking on them when it happened...….yes it was me, just some minor scrapes and bruises but as I don't have any strength in my knees to get myself back up off the ground MOTH had to bring me a stool so that I could lever myself up on to that then I has to sit there while I got my sh*t together before I could stand up. 
Well guess that is about it for now. Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. My mom used to love that show too. Beautiful work on your WIP. Sorry about work. My husband has the same type of people at his work. Expect him to just wait for them to do things at their own pace. I'm sorry to hear about your fall too. That's never fun.

    ReplyDelete