Thursday, July 1, 2021

Just Popping In

OMG 2020 just got away from me what with one thing and other. (You know what I mean)And we are now half way through 2021! We had been doing great with COVID but we are currently on our second circut breaker lock down of the year, fingers crossed this one finishes midnight Friday. For those of you who don't know a circut breaker lock down is a swift, short lockdown basically you get about 6 hours notice and they last for 3-4 days. You can only leave your house for essential business eg medical appointments, grocery shopping, if you are caring for someone etc. So this means I am working from home at the moment and while I don't get as many distractions from work colleagues I manage to find distractions around the house LOL. On the stitching front I have joined a stitch of the month club and I am just waiting for my third box to arrive. It is from Spruce and Co which is an Australian company and they are small and easy to do. You get fabric, 8 in hoop, 6 in hoop, DMC threads, needle and patterns, I find that they are just what I need at the moment as concentration is not great at the moment. This is what I have done so far.
Other things that have been happening in my small part of the world is it is winter here in Perth and by jeez it is cold, we didn’t ease into winter like other years it was just BANG! WINTER IS HERE! Luckily we are in credit with the electric company as the heater is getting a work out, especially working from home. I finally signed up to Netflix and am enjoying some of the shows that are on, the latest one I am watching is Stranger Things. I don’t mind a bit of horror every now and then and Wynona Ryder is fabulous. Well that was my lunch break so hope to pop in again soon and post again. Blessed Be xx

No comments:

Post a Comment