Thursday, November 12, 2009

Bit Of A Catch Up



I just love this time of year, my plants are flowering and this picture doesn't do this one justice.  It was bright pink and huge but only lasted a couple of days, but it was well worth it.

Now remember on my post the other week where I was going to post a picture and recipe of what I made for Melbourne Cup day....TA DA well here it is!!!
 
These are little bits and pieces on toothpicks.  The recipe came from "Food Network" Magazine and it is so easy.
Chunks of Hot Pepperoni
Marinated Artichoke Hearts
Sun Dried Tomatoes
Fresh Basil Leaves
Slice everything up into bite sized pieces except the Basil Leaves, leave them whole.
Now onto a toothpick put the Basil first then artichoke, then sun dried tomato and ending with the pepperoni, how easy is that and very tasty.
So until later..........Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment