Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Where Did February Go!

It is hard to believe that we are nearly at the end of week 1 in March...I have a feeling this year is going to go super quick.

This year I have a big birthday ending in 0 and we are going to head interstate for a week. I managed to get a super good deal on flights to Melbourne :)
My mum is going to come over from New Zealand and join us then come over to Perth for a visit.
We have decided to hire a car and do the Great Ocean Road, which is something that has been on our to do list for a very long time.......

Also my mum has never been to an AFL match so I think we will try and squish one of them in to, hey who can resist a chance to legitimately ogle things like this.......

Any hoo, I will post more about this upcoming trip in future blog posts as what I really was going to show and tell was how some of my crafty things are coming on.....

 The picture above is my progress on Lizzie Kates "Dog Lessons for People", I am really enjoying this one and the big bonus is no backstitch whoo hoo LOL
And this is the progress on my stash buster crochet blanket, this is just something that I am plodding along on using up whatever stash I have in my yarn bucket, I am really hoping that I have another ball of the greenie colour that I am currently using before I have to head back onto the stripes.

This will look really nice on the new lounge suite that we went out and bought on the weekend. We haven't had it delivered yet but here is a sneak peak........


The dogs have totally wrecked the other one, it is so embarrassing that I can't even show you a picture LOL

Well thats about it for now, till next time.............................
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful scenery! Nice progress on your LK. Congrats on your new living room furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fabulous time, birthday girl!

    ReplyDelete