Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Quick Update

Well the cooler weather has arrived with a bang. We had decent rain for the first time in months over the weekend and this morning it was 8deg C when I got up. Brrrr.

We are heading over to Melbourne on Friday for a long weekend, catching up with the many friends that now live over there, hitting a couple of AFL games and fingers crossed some shopping. I probably only have Sunday morning to myself but that is enough to send the boys off and give me some me time to hit the stores.

Here is an update of my Lizzie Kate Mystery Sampler as of last weekend. I have now retired it to the "purple basket of works in progress" and pulled out something else that I have had sitting around unfinished for years (photo to come of this later :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment