Thursday, February 4, 2016

January 2016

Well January is done and dusted and what month it was.

*Apologies for the crappy pics but they were taken on my phone.

I decided that again 2016 will be the year of not buying any cross stitch stash apart from any DMC that I may need. And I am also making 2016 the year of stitching on UFO's (this might be a regular thing till 2025 at least LOL) I am going to work on one UFO per month and this month I worked on.......

When I picked it up again I only had the horse and that bit of yellow done so I managed to get quite a bit of green stuff done in January along with starting part one of the border.

For February I have pulled out a Lizzie Kate piece that I was working on. This was where I left it probably 12 months ago....

I am enjoying stitching again as I had lost my mojo late last year, but I do wish I had more time to stitch as working full time really only lets me stitch on weekends after everything else is done.

Well I mentioned at the top of this post that I was not going to buy any new stitching stash this year.......so instead I am waiting for some yarn to arrive in the post as I am wanting to knit myself a new cardigan in time for winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment