Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Have joined my first SAL

I am a slow stitcher and already I am a couple of months behind by hey I don't care.

I have never been a big sampler girl but I am really enjoying this one.

It is by http://linenandthreads.com/ and there is also a group on facebook with all the wonderful pictures of peoples process. https://www.facebook.com/groups/linenandthreadsSAL/

I am not doing the full width of the sampler as I didn't have a piece of fabric large enough as the last few years I have cut back on buying stash and am trying to just stitch with what I have on hand.

So without further ado..... here is my progress so far (about half way through the January section or my take on January LOL)


2 comments:

  1. Very nice! The fabric and thread you decided to use look marvelous and it has such a delicate feel.

    (I empathize completely about the slow stitcher part - I am too, and have never been able to keep up on a SAL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so lovely-I could never stitch that neatly.

    I am the slowest stitcher on the planet, which is why I mostly quilt these days(it goes faster) unless I'm making an embroidered quilt and then...well, you know ;)

    ReplyDelete