Sunday, July 25, 2021

Sunday Sunday Week Ending 25 July

After a week off my week at work was business as usual after wading through almost 200 emails I could then get back into my work.

We are currently going through an organisational review and while no one will lose their jobs some jobs functions will change...me included but I am looking forward to it, we have had so many changes in our workplace over the last 4 or so years that I just roll with it.

Last weekend Netflix dropped the Harry Potter movies so I have been working my way through them for the umpteenth time LOL.

My July subscription box still hasn't arrived and I have contacted the business owners and they are working on sending me out a new one....fingers crossed that gets here, it will put me behind as the August one will get mailed out in a couple of weeks but hey I probably need the motivation anyway LOL.

I have been stitching on my Raise the Roof Design and have managed to get a far bit done. It is using overdyed threads but they don't show up to well in my photos.



I am reading Once Upon A Time In Hollywood by Quentin Tarantino, it is a bit different to the movie but a good read.



So really life is continuing on even though we have closed our borders to most other Australian states due to Delta running rampant especially in New South Wales....but dont' get me started on that!😡

And as today is Sunday and we don't have to go anywhere I am having a pyjama day 😅 

Enjoy your upcoming week everyone and hope to update you all again next Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment