Sunday, May 10, 2009

Just Some Ponderings

Well I haven't posted here for awhile as I am busy at work and by the time I get home the last thing I want to do is sit in front of a computer again.
I haven't stitched much on my Celtic Banner either and probably wont for the next couple of weeks as I am off to Melbourne on Thursday and coming home Monday night. I am going over with some girlfriends for eating, drinking, shopping and footy.........just hope the Saints are still on their winning streak and don't get rolled by Essendon (which is the game that I am going to).
The weather here in Perth is still great, the day time temps are around 26-28 degrees, but the mornings are cool. Mind you we aren't supposed to get rain today but there is a few dark clouds around and I thought I heard it sprinkling before, but of course that is typical as I am doing the washing after having a lazy day yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment