Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Spring Is Here?


Isn't the 1st of September supposed to be spring for us inhabitants of the southern Hemisphere. Here I am sitting at work (typing this during my lunch break) with the heater on and looking at a windy day, and no doubt when I get home tonight the track pants will be back on with the heater on.

Anyway, the reason for this post is I need to get organised with my crafting so I need to allocate certain days for certain things otherwise I get to involved in one thing and other things get left in the "to do" basket, yes I do have "to do" basket it is nearly over flowing so some sort of order is required or I will be freaking out at Christmas time when someones gift is not finished!! So this is what I have come up with:
Monday - Reading any new craft magazines I have bought, hey a girl needs the chance to add to her "to do" basket LOL
Tuesday - Crochet
Wednesday - Knitting
Thursday - Cross Stitch, and watching Amazing Race!
Friday - Craft Free Night
Saturday - What ever craft I feel like doing
Sunday - Cross Stitch
So lets see how this rotation goes, next I need to organise my WIPs & UFOs (any pointers on this gratefully accepted.)

No comments:

Post a Comment