Monday, March 15, 2010

Still Here

Yep, I am still here and just didn't realise how long it had been since I had blogged.  Perth was still sweltering in summer heat high 30's - 40's late last week and we were promised a cooler change over the weekend.  Well it did get cooler but the humidity was shocking I half expected to walk outside and find that my house had been transported to the jungle and my yard would look like this image at the top of this post. LOL

Any way on the crafting front I do have some knitting and cross stitch pictures to post but need to find the damn camera cable so once the cable is found I can upload some new pictures.

I am also involved in a couple of exchanges and can't post pictures yet about what I am doing as it might ruin the surprise but I can tell you one is an Easter Exchange and the other is a pincushion exchange - so stayed tuned for updates on these.

Well off to catch up on all your blogs and see what you have been doing over the weekend and I just want to say keep your blog posts coming as the inspiration and humor is a joy to read.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! The heat sounds horribly oppressive... and also outlandish and alien given that we're still getting chilly mornings here in the UK. However, I think we'll stick with what we've got for now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steve, it has been horrid but this morning was great and they reckon only 25 today whoo hoo.

    ReplyDelete