Friday, May 7, 2010

Well We Tried

Well we didn't stop people from coming around and Wednesday night we fell off the wagon but not to badly LOL.  We have a friend who calls in on "hump day" after work to have a couple of beers before heading home and we forgot to ring him and say "STAY AWAY"!!.  I only had 3 beers and we had still eaten and had the dishes done by 7.30pm so that wasn't to bad....................

My boss is out of the office today so I have my iPod on playing through my work computer and currently Talking Heads is playing. I put it on shuffle so I constantly get a surprise, just need to remember to turn it down when I leave my desk as some people may not appreciate the punk and alternative I have on there. I have a training session in 30 minutes on a new Credit Card acquital system and he has left me some work to do so suppose I better go do it - Ciao for now.

1 comment:

  1. Hump day? Me and the wife need to us one of those! ;-)

    ReplyDelete