Friday, January 7, 2011

Made It!

Well today is Friday and only 20 mins to go before I leave the office and start my weekend. It has been a funny week one day busy and the next day hardly even getting an email :(
Weather wise one day this week we peeked at 38 deg (100ish) and when you walked outside you would have throught you were in Bali the humidity was so bad! We are heading back up to the mid 30's over the weekend and it looks like it will be continuing well into next week.
Well my friends I hope you all have fantastic weekends and I will leave you with something that made me giggle this week :)

2 comments:

  1. Sacry cat! Where are it's ears!?!

    Have a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cat! We've been in the 30's here but in F not C! I'd like to be warm again!

    ReplyDelete