Friday, April 15, 2016

Finally Friday

Wow what a busy week.

Is anyone else watching season 2 of Outlander, it is brilliant. It did take me three nights to watch episode one due to MOTH taking over the tv to watch his crime shows and shows on the history channel (why do people watch the history channel...People it is history the outcome is not going to change!!)

I am currently knitting this 
The colour I have chosen is more of a dark grey/silver . I am up to the armhole shaping on the back, so may have it finished by next winter LOL. It is a free pattern by Cascade Yarns. Not sure how it will look on me as I am a bit chunky and this might be to short for me to get away with.

I did finish my "outlander cowl" from my previous post but not sure if I like it or not as it didn't turn out long enough and I used all the yarn that I bought for the project. I may undo it and knit it again using two balls of wool instead of 4 as originally done. It wont be as thick but it will be longer.

Can't wait for the weekend, I am going to whip up a big pot of butternut pumpkin and kumera soup and freeze it ready for the cooler weather, mind you the nights are getting a bit chillier around here and we did have soup one night this week.
This weekend I am also going to get some more stitches into my April UFO, do a little more knitting and try and watch a backlog of tv shows I have recorded on Foxtel and Free To Air...oh and along with the usual weekend chores.

I really need to start planning a holiday as it has been nearly 5 months since my Christmas break and life has been super busy and I am totally worn out. Next weekend is a long weekend as ANZAC day falls on the 26th, I have put in for the 22nd off but haven't had it approved yet.

Well better get back to the grindstone Ciao everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment