Monday, April 18, 2016

Monday Monday

I am just loving the dresses from Season 2 of Outlander. After last seasons fashion based on the highlands the opulence and colour in this new season is just so in your face. Here is a couple of highlights from episode 2.

Don't worry I wont be posting any spoilers here as I am sure there is enough to be found around the internet for those interested.

Well I have had my leave for Friday approved so I will be having a four day weekend...and all I can say to that is BRING IT ON!!  Next Monday is ANZAC day in Australia and New Zealand and it ties in nicely with the UFO I am currently working on and hope to have finished for ANZAC day next year...here is a memory jogger. I will post a photo of my progress at the end of the month, and I must say even I am impressed :)
I will leave you with a reminder that next Monday (here in Oz) is also a very big day in tv land.....



No comments:

Post a Comment