Friday, August 24, 2018

Halloween Rules Update and Other Stuff

I am loving stitching this, mind you I love stitching Lizzie Kate designs full stop !!

The original called for using over-dyed threads but I subbed these out for good old DMC.

I haven't attached any of the buttons yet but I will do that at the end.

With rain expected again this weekend I hope to nearly finish the current panel I am working on.

This arrived in my mail box the other week and I have had a quick look through it but I don't want to be distracted while working on Halloween Rules LOL



On a bit of a sad note my brother just sold his bike, it belonged to our dad who is no longer with us, but you have to be practical in life and get rid of things that you no longer want or need.....


Well thats about if for now, hope to be back soon with another update.

1 comment: