Thursday, July 12, 2018

Where Has 2018 Gone!

I have been meaning to blog for ages but time is just getting away from me this year.

Things have been so busy in my neck of the woods that weekends are one of those rare treats that come along and they tend to be filled up with doing the things I don't get done during the week.

We are in the mist of winter here in my neck of the woods and I have had a little more time for stitching than normal, this is what I am currently working on.


It is Lizzie Kate Halloween Rules, this my progress after two weekends of stitching. I am looking forward to the end of the month when I am having a week off work and taking a staycation, just me and the dog. *MOTH is heading off on a fishing trip with his mates so I am going to enjoy my week binge watching my favourite tv shows, reading and stitching, cooking will be an option and so will be getting out of my pj's LOL.

Well back to the grind, hope to post again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment