Monday, January 11, 2010

I Have Spent A Lot Of Time Waiting Lately...........




Over the last couple of weeks I have spent a lot of time in airports, either in a queue or on a hard uncomfortable chair.
The people watching aspect of an airport is wonderful, I find myself making up stories about the people around me including where they are going, what they will be doing there and who they will be leaving behind.
I am over air travel at the moment and am glad to be home, even though the temperature is going to be in the high 30's, low 40's over the next week or so, but hey that is what air conditioning was invented for LOL.
The MOTH and I decided yesterday that we are going to go on a trip to the UK and Ireland in 2011, I just really hope that we win lotto between then and now and we can upgrade to Business/First Class as 22 hours in a plane is gonna be a killer :-) And the MOTH hates being cramped in a space smaller than a breadbox for hours on end LOL.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I hope you arrive safe at your home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky!
    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving the great comment. Happy Stitching :)
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. you will love Ireland....one of my favourite places in the world!!!

    ReplyDelete