Saturday, October 17, 2009

Getting There



Finish one Halloween Ornament - Have picked out the chart, just need to find the fabric
No update on this one..................

Finish one Christmas Ornament - Nearly finished stitching, then I have the finishing (that is another story) Finished stitching, just waiting for some christmas fabric to arrive from ebay Fabric has arrived, will attempt the finishing tomorrow (fingers Crossed!!)


Finish page 3 of my mums Christmas Xstitch, then that leaves only 1 page to get done in November - Yeah right LOL - I am about a third of the way through the third page
 

Clean out bedroom and reorganise, de clutter, evict the dust bunnies etc
 How sad is this, I am taking Friday off work to clean my bedroom, not sure if there will be before pictures LOL DONE!!!!!!!! Dust bunnies have been moved on, along with 3 bags of clothes for the op shop and one bag of clothes to be used as rags. I knew I had to get rid of those size 10 and 12's one day LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment