Monday, October 26, 2009

The Week That Was




Well first to update my to do list.......

Finish one Halloween Ornament - Have picked out the chart, just need to find the fabric
Have started stitching, ended up using good ole 14 ct LOL

Finish one Christmas Ornament - DONE


Finish page 3 of my mums Christmas Xstitch, then that leaves only 1 page to get done in November - Yeah right LOL - I am about a third of the way through the third page
 

Clean out bedroom and reorganise, de clutter, evict the dust bunnies etc
DONE

Well what a week, we both got the flu and I ended up having 2 days off work, I was so sick that I didn't get anything done except sleep which was probably the best thing.  I am still not feeling 100% but at least I feel like eating and cooking again (oh and btw didn't lose any weight with not eating LOL)

Have any of you had to call out an electrician on a Sunday, if you haven't keep your fingers crossed that you never have to!! Boy was it expensive over $400 for the hour, and that included a call out fee.  But luckily what happened happened on a Sunday because if it had happened during the week when we were at work we may have had the house burn down, the joys of owning an older home.
Well suppose I had better go start my working week, I will provide another thrilling installment of my life in a few days or next week...............


No comments:

Post a Comment