Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Is My To Do List Working?






 The above is a picture of my blow up spider , I actually have 3 but the other 2 need blowing up again LOL



Finish one Halloween Ornament - Have picked out the chart, just need to find the fabric
No update on this one..................

Finish one Christmas Ornament - Nearly finished stitching, then I have the finishing (that is another story) Finished stitching, just waiting for some christmas fabric to arrive from ebay

Finish page 3 of my mums Christmas Xstitch, then that leaves only 1 page to get done in November - Yeah right LOL - I am about a third of the way through the third page
 

Clean out bedroom and reorganise, de clutter, evict the dust bunnies etc
 How sad is this, I am taking Friday off work to clean my bedroom, not sure if there will be before pictures LOL

I am currently on a baking thing, I find Sunday afternoons is the best time for me to get motivated and it provides a lovely treat for after dinner on a Sunday night.
The other Sunday I made a kiwi classic "Ginger Crunch" but while the picture doesn't do it justice it tasted wonderful.



And here is the recipe............................

Ingredients

Directions

1  Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.

2  Sift flour, baking powder and ginger together. 

3  Mix into creamed mixture.

4  Turn dough out onto a lightly floured board. Knead well.

5.  Press dough into a greased 20x30cm sponge roll tin

6.  Bake at 190C (375F) for 20-25 minutes or until light brown.

7.  When there is about 5 minutes of cooking time left, combine butter, icing sugar,  golden syrup and ginger.

8   Heat until butter is melted, stirring constantly.

9   Pour hot ginger icing over base while hot and cut into squares before it gets cold.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment