Friday, October 2, 2009

October Already!!




Where has this year gone?  Before you know it it will be CHRISTMAS did that just freak you all out LOL

But I just love October, it is spring and Halloween all at the same time, days are getting lighter and that means a lot when you get up at 5.30am during the week LOL.  
I need to find my Halloween decorations and get them out this weekend.  Halloween isn't big here in Australia but the kids in my street always come trick or treating, maybe because they know we are a soft touch for candy.  This actually reminds me that I need to remind my neighbour about Halloween as last year was his first year in our street and he got caught out with the trick or treating, the poor kids had to share a cupcake and 3 lemons LOL


Anyway, I have noticed a lot of fellow stitchers list their goals on their blogs so thought I would give it a go and see how it ends..................

Finish one Halloween Ornament
Finish one Christmas Ornament
Finish page 3 of my mums Christmas Xstitch, then that leaves only 1 page to get done in November

No comments:

Post a Comment